Cloud One PBX Hosted VoIP
bring mobility to your organisation at a fraction of the cost of a on-site PBX
- Replace your PBX
- Why do I need a Hosted PBX
- Your business is unique
- Network Integration
- Project Managment
- Installation & Support
- Hosted PBX User Training
Whatever the size of your business Cloud One PBX has a solution tailored for you.By combining voice and data, businesses can significantly reduce overall costs and stay on top of evolving technology. In addition to standard phone system functions such as making and receiving calls, transfer, hold, paging, 3-way conferencing, voice mail and do not disturb, all Cloud One PBX systems include multiple advanced features that add value and power to your business communications. Below are listed some of the most often used and unique features.
Customers move to Cloud One PBX for many reasons including:
- Future Proof your business new products and features all the time
- Mobility,connecting multiple devices to your service
- Self-service portal add, move and manage users, call flows and ring groups
- IVR, Contact Centre, Call Recording SoftPhone
- Eliminate On-Site PBX Maintenance Costs
- Pay as you go and add new seats/users anytime
- Retain your existing phone numbers
- Communicate and contact with remote workers
- SAVE UP 50%
Your business is unique,and your system should reflect your specific needs,that is why we perform onsite assessments,deliver world-class customer service, and design state-of-the-art solutions for a variety of clients providing peace of mind while saving you money.
Our Clients :
- Law Offices
- Accounting Firms
- Real Estate Companies
- Entertainment Firms
- Insurance Companies
- Medical Clinics and Offices
- Synagogue’s and Churches
- Non-Profit Organisations
- Start-Ups & Home Offices
- And much more
The most advanced equipment won’t communicate properly without a quality, expertly installed cabling infrastructure that can handle your telecommunication network’s capacity. Cloud One PBX designs and installs new cabling infrastructures; also evaluates, repairs and adds additional cabling and equipment so your existing telecommunication network operates at top efficiency.
Seamless Integration for your communication and data network:
Cloud One PBX provides our customers with a single source solution for installation, service and support of cutting-edge telecommunications equipment with seamless integration of multiple manufacturers and technologies so your company’s communication systems provide top efficiency and a competitive edge in a dynamic business environment.
Every aspect of your network’s installation is monitored and orchestrated by our experienced project managers who have hands-on experience in every facet of the hardware and software in your systems. .
Engineering · Site Surveys · Construction & Codes · Deliveries & Equipment Tracking· Budget· Installations· Hardware & Software Staff Training· Post-Installation Transitioning
Cloud One gives personal attention to the management of each and every project we engage in. This goes beyond reputation; we take great pride in continuing the excellence in service and support we’ve provided our customers for over 25 years which has allowed us to succeed as one of the top telecommunications networking companies in the nation.
- One Source Solution More and more small to enterprise companies are turning to Cloud One PBX for personalized expert service for the installation, maintenance and support of their telecommunications network
- VoIP Technology isn’t the future of telecommunications, it’s the present. Cloud One PBX will install the latest in VoIP technology for your company and fully integrate both Data & Voice systems.
- Project Management is what we do. Every aspect of your network’s installation is monitored and orchestrated by our experienced project managers who have hands-on experience in every facet of the hardware and software in your systems.
- Migration your business changes every day, and your technology needs change too. Moving, adding and changing the hardware and software configurations of your network are a common occurrence that can cause major headaches for your IT staff, employees and customers. One of our areas of expertise is the smooth management of changes to your telecommunication systems.
- Cloud One PBX provides your company with complete training on your new telecommunication systems. We want your staff to understand the day-to-day operations. functions and programming that your equipment will provide your company so you can take full advantage of all its features and capacities.
- After installing your telecommunication network, we won’t hand you a manual and wish you good luck. Your IT staff and employees are trained before and after the installation and implementation of your telecommunication systems. Training on your new systems is vital to the smooth transition and future operation of the equipment and software.
- Cloud One PBX specifically includes pre-and post-installation training as part of the implementation schedule. Your staff is given hands-on training in a class-style format and your administrators are provided individual programming training for the management of your system.
50 Plus Features
All service plans come with an entire suite of Calling Features ensuring productivity and flexibility in the workplace,allowing you to focus on your business.
Unlimited Local and Long Distance Calling
Enjoy unlimited local and long distance calling to the US and Canada. With Cloud One PBX , your callers will never receive a busy signal! Cloud One PBX provides you the ability to scale up or down depending on your business growth.
Find Me-/Follow Me
This feature allows you to direct calls to single or multiple phone numbers, i.e. cell phone or home phone,so you can answer your extension wherever you are. This feature can be set to ring all your numbers simultaneously or in succession.
This allows for multiple parties to be bridged together on to a single call (can be optionally secured with a PIN number). Our Interactive Conferencing Controls provides you the ability to see the list of callers in the Conference.You can transfer active calls to a Conference Center, see who is talking,kick,mute,unmute,deaf un-deaf,any participant on the call as well as deny entry to those who are late dialing in,as to not disrupt the meeting
IVR "Interactive Voice Recording" is a type of Auto-Attendant technology that allows your customer to interact with your company via a pathway through their keypad.You can program a prerecorded greeting that provides an internal roadmap to your company's employees and departments. For example,press 1 for sales,2 for finance,3 for customer service, or simply dial by extension or name. This option is virtually limitless letting you create as many Auto or Sub Attendants as you need.
Remote Branch & Satellite Locations
Our Multi -Location solutions allow devices to register to the PBX from any vicinity; company headquarters, satellite offices, home or on the road, domestic or abroad. Extension to extension dialing works nationally as well as internationally without incurring toll charges
Voice Mail To Email
Messages can be sent directly to your inbox via a .WAV file. We can also save messages on our servers which can be accessed through our Web Portal. Voice mail messages can be pre-programmed to deposit in one location; i.e. your cell phone for complete mobility.
For those that operate multiple companies under the same roof, our Hosted PBX allows you to set up each company under the same domain.Our Phone Line Identifier logic allows you to see what specific phone number, along with the Company Name, your customer is dialing in on, i.e. #ABC Financial will scroll across your phone's display.You can also set up unique pathways to allow for multiple IVR's letting you manage all of your businesses though just one phone system
With your Hosted PBX, we don't share your resources with others; each of our customers is on their own designated domain.We also don't make you reserve blocks of extensions in advance so you can keep to the same numbering sequence as you build your business.
Say goodbye to traditional Fax!
Cloud One vFax service costs nearly 50% less than the leading “e”-fax service, and boasts a 99.93% success rate (even on large faxes). Whether your fax document contains dense text with embedded images or is being sent as a Word doc, PDF or JPG, our TDM-based network ensures that it arrives quickly, every time. You can choose whether to fax over the Internet, from Microsoft Outlook or from our standalone desktop client.
SIP Phones - VoIP Phone Products for Business
When you switch to Cloud One PBX, you can cut costs and bring your own equipment if you currently already own compatible VoIP (voice over IP) telephones! If you are switching from a traditional phone system or do not have IP phones currently, we have various models of Grandstream, Yealink,enterprise IP telephones available for sale or rent. Call us today!
Let us answer your questions about our hosted Cloud One PBX phone service, you can be up and running in days. Complete the quick form and your personal service representative will contact you with a risk-free consultation to see what we can do for you. Ask about our free trial !
- What is Business Phone System?
- Does Cloud One PBX hosted PBX replace my phone system?
- Can I transfer my phone number?
- Will my phone service be interrupted?
- Do I own my number?
- Do I need internet to use your services?
- How much Internet bandwidth do I need?
What is Business Phone System?
Cloud One PBX phone system is a cloud-based managed phone system. It is hosted in the cloud, a secure data center. The best solution to connect staff across locations, and manage multiple offices under one phone system and one online account.
Does Cloud One PBX hosted PBX replace my phone system?
When you switch your business phone system to Cloud One PBX, you’ll be replacing your old, outdated equipment with latest in VoIP technology. This can free up valuable space in your office by removing the “closet full of wires” and bulky systems. Your new phone system will also give you access to a range of business-class features and mobile capabilities, allowing you more options on how you run your business.
Can I transfer my phone number?
Yes. You can port both your existing toll free and local phone numbers to Cloud One PBX, free of charge. We begin the porting process as soon as you have signed up for the business phone service.
Will my phone service be interrupted when I switch to Cloud One PBX service?
No. Cloud One PBX understands that your phones are the critical to your business, so we take every precaution possible to ensure porting your phone numbers from your current provider to Cloud One PBX is a smooth and seamless transition. Cloud One PBX also provides an Porting Team to each new customer.
Do I own my number? Can I keep my number if I cancel?
Yes, you can take any phone number with you to a new provider should you choose to leave Cloud One PBX service.
Do I need internet to use your services?
Yes, high speed internet is needed to use the Cloud One PBX service is a cloud based phone service. We also provide internet services at an affordable competitive market price, along with the phone service. Taking internet through us in not mandatory for using our reliable and scalable internet phone service.
How much Internet bandwidth do I need?
When you switch to a VoIP solution for your business phone, you will need to ensure that your Internet connection can handle the amount of traffic appropriately. Each active call with Cloud One PBX requires approximately 64 kbps up/down of bandwidth from a , Cable, or Fiber broadband connection. If you’d like to know more,on installation or speak to a representative today who will be happy to answer your questions